Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

07_2nd galaxy_malmo

Sunday 26 February. I decided to visit a galaxy which was only 546.000 years close to the asteroid… The galaxy of Pyxis…





In this galaxy I think they don’t like humans and non galacticans in general. I tried to find a map and everything was closed… I found a 3GD (Galactic Dimensional) one and I tried to take a picture of it so it could help me find the path.



But I was lucky. Trying to take a photo of the 3GD map, a galactican came and helped me by giving me directions…






















































Love is Universalis…

The space tower of this galaxy…










































A weird small cosmos…





















Probably there had been a galactican from the galaxy of ursa minor and left his spacegarbage here. It happens even in the best galactic families…




















A space car…





















That’s a small cosmos of a galactic animal…





































Space signs…



















































That’s a culinder that transfers the galacticans from one galaxy to another…Again, not meant for humans. A human could not survive out of the galactic energy being produced inside…



















Go to Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment