Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10_3rd galaxy_stockholm


































































Arriving to Auriga…I was hosted by a real galactican woman. She gave me a map and all information I needed to take the path and travel it…

The galactic tower of Auriga…










































I met two really small galacticans…









































Space signs…

















































A galactic clock…







































A sign of planet Saturn…























The surface of the galaxy…














































Galacticans…









































Another way for galacticans to transfer…



































































But not for me… so this time I took the spaceship to go to the galaxy of Fornax…







No comments:

Post a Comment